Training sessions in utility and aesthetic horticulture is based on psychic wellbeing as well as health care and revitalizing system of the new millennium. The present life in the fast land keeps every person off the track due to the enhanced rate of stress and anxiety in day to day life. The distorted perception in a smaller degree clouds the psyche of every person and destabilizes the being from the poise and equilibrium. The feeling of clumsiness borne out of such moments pervade the psychic environ and makes a person miserable. Be it school children or the executive of a corporate office, everyone is subjected to different shades of psychological pressure and the life becomes a burden instead of a joy and celebration. Further the prevailing life style put the human being in turmoil rather than positive development. Changing food habits brings a great effect in human wellbeing. Our training programmes emphasise the importance of sustainable wellbeing which can be practised using sustainable gardening and farming techniques and thereby imbibing sustainable life style.
Farming is a way of living and it is closely playing a significant role in our lifestyle directly or indirectly. Farming techniques can be adopted based on the nature of land and various other factors. The basic concept of farming can be imbibed by understanding the various dimension of science related to soil, climate, water, engineering, management etc. Farming is a scientific art and if we are strong in the basic science of farming, the art can be performed without any hurdle. Gradually farming can be converted to business model with working out budgeting and finance. Our lecture is based on the above said information in a holistic approach by providing information on various agriculture practices.
KOVISE FOUNDATION training programmes introduce the idea of sustainability through various courses in a Pedagogy Model to gain entry into the psyche, manifest an association with the very being, restore the poise and balance and bring back the rhythm and harmony to the individual. It has the capability to heighten the awareness and widen the consciousness in a meditative way.
List of Courses:
- Therapeutic Horticulture/Horticulture Therapy
- Pragmatic Approach on Home Gardening Techniques
- Pragmatic Approach on Market Gardening Techniques
- Basic Concepts of Aesthetic Horticulture
- Art of Native Landscapes
- Basic Concepts in Farm Management and Compliance
- Good Agriculture Practices
- Toxic Free Farming Technology
- Life Style Modification and Importance of Consuming Non Adulterant Food
- Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) Mechanisms in Agriculture Industry
- Building a Rural Landscape with Sustainable Smart Village Concept
- Nursery Technology
- Establishment of Farmer Groups
- Direct Marketing Techniques of Farmers Products
- Any other topic of relevance
Schemes and Levels of Training Programmes:
We are providing training programmes for each course at various schemes viz Corporate Sector Scheme, Social Sector Scheme, Student's Scheme and One to One Scheme. In each scheme we are introducing various level of training programmes to inculcate step by step knowledge gaining process. The various level of training programme are the following:
- Introductory/Preparatory Training - It provides basic knowledge and practical understanding of the topic. It involves lecture cum discussion and can be provided for a group of 20-25 persons and the duration is two hours
- Intermediary Training - It provides an in depth understanding of the concepts of the topic and related issues. It involves lecture, discussion and demonstration where ever applicable and can be provided for a group of 12-15 persons and the duration is six hours
- Advanced Training - It provides an opportunity to the trainee to explore complex aspects of the concepts of the topic as applied to real world scenario. It involves lecture cum discussion and facilitating the trainee to get hands on experience on the topic by involving himself in a case study or project and can be provided for a group of 10 persons and the duration is ten hours.